October 15, 2021 3PM CST
During this special edition kickoff to Season 1 of The Black Money Tree Podcast, roles are reversed as show host Jerome D. Love sits on the interviewee side and media personality Sky Houston takes lead to find out “What IS The Black Money Tree?” Season 1 launches Thursday, October 28th! Subscribe, share with a friend and tune in with us!
The Black Money Tree Podcast will air every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month on YouTube and wherever you get your podcasts!
The Black Money Tree Podcast’s goal is to empower wealth creation, create economic self-sufficiency and to help transform generations to come, through the knowledge and experiences shared each week from our show host and featured guest. We welcome you to The Black Money Tree Podcast. Share with a friend!
- Who Is this podcast for? A fundamental system that helps you build wealth, centering around real estate investment and entrepreneurship.
- Who are Season 1’s featured guests? Season 1 kicks off with Eden Bridgeman-Sklenar, Ron Devoe and Rushion McDonald, to name a few!
- What’s the Importance? It’s important to have The Black Money Tree.
Ep.0 – Sky Houston
- What Is the Black Money Tree? [1:07]
- The Black Money Tree is a wealth development strategy designed to help individuals in underserved communities increase their net worth and build their wealth.
- Trevon Martin, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor – We’ve seen all of these individuals killed and seemingly no justice. Is this really making a difference? [1:37]
- Who Is this podcast for? It’s a basic, fundamental system that helps you build wealth that centers around real estate investment and entrepreneurship. [6:45]
- Who are Season 1’s featured guests? Season 1 is shaping up very well. We have Eden Bridgeman-Sklenar, Ron Devoe and Rushion McDonald, to name a few [15:00]
- Why is it important to have The Black Money Tree? A lot of people who have the potential to be very wealthy will not be able to live up to and manifest their destiny. [20:59]