Thursday, November 25, 2021 3PM CST
Today on The Black Money Tree, host Jerome D. Love has the ultimate “Money Making Conversation” with two-time Emmy Award winning Executive Producer, three-time NAACP Image Award Winner and host of Money Making Conversations radio show – Rushion McDonald.
Rushion McDonald is well known in the entertainment industry for his successes in producing television sitcoms and syndicated shows like “Family Feud”, “Evidence of Innocence”, “The Jamie Foxx Show”, “Sister Sister”, “Steve Harvey Talk Show” and is one who understood early on that everybody travels a different path! Rushion is also the architect behind Steve Harvey’s multi-media entertainment career and his company 3815 Media currently represents ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith. During today’s conversation he shares how your success is tied to your commitment and how he helps entrepreneurs reach their goals.
- Protecting Credit: If you’re going to get somewhere in your life, it starts with your reputation.
- Shared lessons on maintaining good strong credit scores and the benefit of minimum payments.
- Hard work – Celebrities understand that 40 hours a week is not enough to be successful.
EP.3 – RUSHION MCDONALD Pt. 1
- In the inner city, there is no conversation about wealth building, the conversation is the 1stand the 15th living check to check in the 30-day cycle; the current value system is off. [4:00]
- I was always aware of protecting my credit; If you’re going to get somewhere in your life it starts with your reputation. That’s what has been my saving grace. [5:13]
- One trick I’ve learned about maintaining good strong credit scores is making that on time minimum payment [5:50]
EP.3 – RUSHION MCDONALD Pt. 2
- Hard work - Celebrities understand that 40 hours a week is not enough to be successful. [6:26]
- Rushion gives his 5 Tips on improving yourself to victory. Starting with knowing what your strengths are and operating in that. [6:36]
- Stop reading other people’s success stories and start writing your own; If you have a gift or passion, start leading with that gift or passion. [13:49]